The Fresh Start for Survivors of Abuse Fund relies on donations from individuals and organizations.
In order to continue our work, we depend on your contribution.
- Make a donation by sending a check.
Make checks payable to the Collier Community Foundation; note FRESH START GRANT FUND on the memo line.
Fresh Start for Survivors of Abuse Fund
c/o Collier Community Foundation
1110 Pine Ridge Road, Suite 200
Naples, Florida 34108
- Make a payment online using a credit card or via PayPal. Click on one of the links below.
Please note that you will be directed to the Community Foundation of Collier County to complete your transaction. Charges on the credit card will also appear as CFCC.
Fresh Start Grant Fund Fresh Start Endowment Fund
- Donate in memory of a loved one.
- Arrange a quarterly or monthly Pledge Fulfillment to be sent to the Collier Community Foundation, Fresh Start Fund.
- Remember us in your will and estate plans.
- Consider a donation of appreciated stock.
Your contribution may be applied to the Fresh Start Grant Fund or the Fresh Start Endowment Fund. All funds not specified will be added to the Fresh Start Grant Fund.
The Community Foundation has exclusive control over the contributed assets, and all donations are tax-deductible, as allowed by the Internal Revenue Service.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1.800.435.7252 WITHIN THE STATE OR AT WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. 100% OF EACH CONTRIBUTION IS RETAINED BY THE FOUNDATION. CCF SOLICITATION REGISTRATION NUMBER ISCH327.